16/04/2014

The Strawberry&Chocolate Tea Panna Cotta ♥

... I have my dessert ready to cross the ocean

If I get my boat, and leave now to cross the ocean, how long do you think it will take me to get there?

Time is a very strange thing.. it moves with different velocities... I know that we have clocks telling us all the time, what time it is, but we all know that clocks can't tell us exacly how time moves... I always have this feeling that time runs, and that I'm running with it, always afraid to be left behind, so I run, and days just run and disappear so fast...
but sometimes, just sometimes, time stops... and I know that in fact it is still running, and that everybody is also running, I can hear time moving around me... but my mind and body stops, and time starts floating...

So now I'm taking my boat, and I'm crossing the ocean for some strawberry&chocolate tea... and you know, 
I'm sure it will be fast to get there, because I'll be floating on time .....




While you wait for the time to stop...
just play that piano

The other side is right there,
we just have to walk a little faster!
I don't know the way, I don't like maps
but I'll get there!

 And when I get there
Let's have a nice cold tea
and a strawberry&chocolate dessert!




Hey time can you stop for a while now?
I'm having some tea!







....................♥....................

Sem comentários: