11/04/2014

I think I saw an ice cream♥

... and it was between some crazy brownie! 

So for now, let's put the list of good combinations in our pocket, and end it with this ice cream & brownie...
because I feel the sun outside, and the last music is playing, so we really have to dance this one... before all the ice cream melts!

I think I saw someone dancing the other day... and it was because of a cake! 

Music number 3
_one day my father gave my mother a vinyl...
and I'm sure they danced... so this one for them!

This one is for all of those that want to dance...
for all those good memories that stuck to our heart and never leave...



It's hot outside, put that 
ice cream disc playing!



Last song ...
everybody is dancing this one with me!





Life is so much sweet
when you just bake cakes
and draw... 


Sem comentários: