03/04/2014

And they found a drunk Blueberry cake...

... and he was not alone!


Still talking about good combinations!
This one is all about a blueberry cake that found himself surrounded by a mousse trilogy :)

Note: I'm not sure if you have forgotten, but  this recipes have only one purpose, and that is to make us dance! 
yep, still the same purpose, still hope to  find someone dancing because of this cake! 

Music number 2
_They are playing your song...
_I really love this song.
_Do you want to dance?
_Hum... I need one more slice of that cake!




I'm going!
And taking some music with me!


Note:
If for any reason you find this cake 
please divide it with someone special!




Don't Foget:
It is highly recommended
to close your eyes between 
each bite





If at this point you're not dancing yet ... 
you should eat more cake!

Sem comentários: